Monday, November 23, 2009

Searching for that unique item

The other night I was out with my friend Divos who wanted to show me a new skin that he was interested in. The idea was that it was different from all of the others he had seen on the grid. This is so true. How many times have you come across or noticed that the skin or shape you have is also shared by others? Everyone wants to create their own style and not look like a cookie cutter replicate of another.

This also applies to dances. I remember when my friend JC noticed that I had also discovered some of cool dances at Akeyo. He was a little bummed out about it, but now I have them too and they are my favorite as well.

Last night I was IM chatting with my friend Brendan about the clothes and outfits we got from the recent MHOH 2. I showed him a picture of me in one and he said "I have that one too" In this case, I think the best thing to do is to pull apart the "outfits" and use them as separate pieces. It does mean more work to create and put the jeans and shirts in separate folders, but it should be well worth it. Besides, who wants to look like that poster in the shop anyway.

So go out and create your own individual SL Style and have fun.

No comments: