Saturday, May 23, 2009

My First Year in Review - Part 1

This past week I have had several IMs from my SL friends recalling times, places and events over the past year. Most of these you can read about by checking the blog archive on the right, but I wanted to highlight a few here.

As best as I can recall, it all started when I landed on Boot's Gay Beach just after May 23, 2008. It was there that I met JakeC Hotshot and Eddi Haskell. I became the project of a newbie makeover. Something that took several hours and alot of patience on my part to complete. Everything from my Fratboy shape and Dante skin from Naughty, followed by a trip to FNKY for a few things. I guess you could say it was an extreme makeover.

I remember becoming the first prom king at a Jake's party. This was followed by getting a job at Jake's Club and becoming one of The Original Jake's Boys, Getting my photo taken by Eddi for the tip jar. Having long late night chats in the gallery with my first best SL friend Brady. Hanging out with Jamie Flintock, who was so patient with me as I was learning how to climb up stairs. And I will never forget my first Brady photoshoot in the water with Baz and Troy.

But just as things were getting started for me, a few months later, my computer hard drive crashed and I was not able to log into SL.

No comments: