Monday, July 2, 2012

MMM Ice Cream

One of my favorite things to do in SL is to just hit the mainland and see what is out there.  I guess this is what Rod Humble called "the wild frontier spirit."  So this time I explored Route 11.  The journey began when I followed an old Landmark that was in my inventory.  Places come and go often in SL.  I imagine more so on the mainland.  The LM I took landed me someplace along Route 11.  At first I hitched a ride on one of those tour pods you see all over.  I got off at one of the Rez Zones and along came this ice cream truck and sure enough I was able to hitch a ride on it.  I didn't even have to steer it.  The funny thing is that I got off just as it was about to hit water. The road sorta ended.  I stood there and watched it continue on as if the road was still there.

No comments: