Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday, Ritch and I did our little dj gig at the pool at Jake's Club. We had a great turn out. We always enjoy playing tunes for all our friends that show up.

Saturday was regular theme party at Jake's. This week it was the awesome Star War's Party. The set was so cool. Everyone really got into it with costumes and lots of light sabers. Syri played tunes and kept the party going.

Sunday I was a little busy coming up with a GLAM outfit for Divos Titanium's birthday party later that evening. My friends, Tyler and Ritch did a fantastic job, putting things together. Ritch kept the party rockin as our dj for the night.

Monday was our weekly photo shoot for the club party poster. I started looking when I got home from work. I got an IM from Baz asking about my progress. Brady joined us and we were able to come up with something. We always come up with some great ideas when we get together.

Wow! Rocky has been a very busy boy.

No comments: