Thursday, June 4, 2009

What are you hunting for?

I was out late last night taking part in the Make Him Over Hunt. Not sure if I will find all 150+ gifts, but it is a fun way to pass the time. Right now I just have them stashed away in a folder waiting to be opened when the hunt ends on June 30. I am also on the group list so there is a lot of chatter in IM with people asking for clues and stuff. I think the best way to approach this is to just use the list on the website that has clues and go to locations at random, but you may want to follow the order from start to end.

This seems to be the season for Hunts. If you go to this blog, you will find a few more listed. Including a Storybook Hunt and a Bedroom Treasures Hunt. Humm, that last one sounds interesting. You can even join the Hunters Group. Happy Hunting!

No comments: