Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome to Second Life


Welcome to my place in cyberspace. Here is where I will share my experiences in Second Life. I will mention places and friends and share a few things I have learned along the way.

My name is Rockridge Constantine, but people call me Rocky. I like that. I entered SL at the end of May of this year. My first day in SL was interesting to say the least. Orientation is just the begining of a great adventure.


On my first day, I met Jake who has been a great mentor to me. He helped me shed the newbie look for something much better. It was an extreme makeover with all the right parts included. I really appreciate his help. I certainly get noticed in more places now. :)

The weeks that follow, include dance parties at Jakes Club and meeting more people. Jake's partner Eddi has also been a big help in introducing me to many great people in SL.

A couple of weeks ago, Jake's held a dance with a "Prom" theme. I was so surprised that many people voted me to be the prom king. Well I won the crown and got to share the spotlight with a fabulous SL model whose name is Maeve. That was a great experience that I will never forget. It was also at the Prom that I met a really nice guy name Jamie Flintlock. More about him in my next post.

No comments: