Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today in SL

I spent some time roaming around SL this evening. I was hoping to get in and organize my inventory when I got an IM from Brady. Ok, so the distraction was a better choice. I guess I will have to tackle the inventory another day.

I broke away for dinner and then came back and had problems with crashing. I actually discovered that there is problem with my video card according to the message on the blue screen. It looks like I need to knuckle down and get back to putting in that new video card I got to upgrade several weeks ago. This will be especially important if the on board card goes kaput.

I tried to contact Jamie a few times and we did manage to connect albeit briefly before the computer crashed again. I will probably just give up on getting into SL for tonight.

No comments: