Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring is in the air, well almost, I am dealing with some April showers at the moment in my first life.

I want to share about a new place I discovered last week called Forest Floor.  This place is very well laid out on the sim.  There are beautiful walkways and a huge area outside devoted to displays of trees, flowers and all kinds of nice things for your garden landscape.

Inside the building at the center is where you can find even more items such as garden furniture.  There is a greenhouse toward the back with nice potted flowers and plants.  I was a bit rushed when I went the first time, but I will definitely be going back.  If you are looking for some inspiration for your own home garden landscape be sure to visit Forest Floor.

Here is the SLURL -- http://slurl.com/secondlife/Forest%20Floor/128/128/37

No comments: