Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inventory Maintenance

I have not been feeling well the past few days, but one thing I started today was to spend time in my inventory.  Amazing how stuff accumulates.  It's no secret to me that I shop way too much and buy stuff I hardly ever wear.  I still have stuff from several Hunts to unpack and sort through. How does this happen?  LOL

So to make this even more interesting, I often check the Landmarks to see if they still work.  Sometimes the store is no longer inworld and sometimes I get teleported to someone's personal home parcel only to get hit by a security orb warning me to run run run.

I am starting with the t-shirt folder because that is where I think I will be able to weed the most.  Wish me luck and perseverance.

1 comment:

Bock McMillan said...

Haha best of luck, Rocky! Been there, done that and will be at it soon again.

I believe there might be a scripting error in SecondLife that makes your Inventory grow all the time. Should I send Linden Lab a support ticket - maybe?