Friday, December 4, 2009

Music is Universal

There is something very special about how music plays a part of my life. There is always something that strikes a certain mood with me. That's what I like about the wide range of music I enjoy. DJ, Club, Dance, House, Trance, Techno, Pop, and even Classical music. Besides exploring the grid and shopping (among other things), you can find me dancing in a club just about every night of the week.

So why is that you may wonder? Well the social nature is definitely a plus that I have come to grow into and appreciate. While I don't have hundreds of friends on my list, I do have a great core group of friends who I have come to know and love. I remember my early days in SL where I was a lot more quiet if you can believe that. SL has been a great place for me to "get out" and explore in a comfortable setting.

Here are some radio stations that I have come across lately that you may want to check out and perhaps add them to your land radio / media if you are fortunate enough to own land. Don't be afraid of the French and German language. You can easily find the media link on the pages.

2 comments:

Jordyn Carnell said...

More quiet, sure. More loveable, nope.. you've ever been lovable.. right from your first de-noobifying.

Just for the record.

Rocky Constantine said...

*smiles*