Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving it forward

Sunday night I tagged along with my good friend Brady for a visit to Naughty. It was all about helping a new resident get off to a great start. Her name is Blaque Hendrassen. Brady and I helped her out with a new head of hair in a great style that compliments her features. She looks fabulous. We then checked out a few places for clothes and told her that we would get Ritch to help out in that department.

The trip certainly brought back memories for me when I first landed in SL. Jake took me on that very same field trip now almost 6 months ago. Time has certainly passed quickly.

I have come to realize that this is what we do here in SL. We try to help others along the way and it's something I will always remember. My friend Jake told me the same thing when I started out too. I am always grateful for that.

No comments: