Sunday, January 3, 2016

PlantPets @ Rockridge Heights on SL Marketplace

 Ever since the recent introduction of Viewer Managed Marketplace (VMM), I wondered exactly how easy it would be and if I could take my in-world PlantPet store and move some of them there.

So after watching a few of Torley Linden's tutorials and reading all the documentation, I decided to give it a try.

It was really not that difficult to set up a store and get started.  Of course, my product is not that complicated with having  mesh and versions, etc.  The store was only up a few days and I already made my first online sale.  I have a few PlantPets listed and hope to add more as time goes on.  It's a great way to clear out inventory of old Gacha's as well.  Many people seem to have taken advantage of selling those as well.

Here is the link to the PlantPets @ Rockridge Heights store on the Marketplace.

If you want to visit the in-world store then click HERE to teleport direct.

No comments: