Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Feeling Fall-ish

Fall is probably my favorite season in-world and out.  I guess it's the reflective part of me.  Things begin to slow down more after all the busy Summer activities and events.

Seasons are quite different here in the San Francisco Bay Area.  We do have our "micro climates"  This means that you can have cool weather on the bay but the temps heat up as you move inland by about 20 degrees difference.  One of the things I do envy about other places is the change in the colors that are shown in pictures like the one here.

The plus side is that in SL we can create any type of environment we choose if we have the space.  Beach theme sims seem to be quite popular these days.  Sometimes when I am out exploring the mainland, I come across the cold snowing sims and almost shiver.  I hope to create this more autumn type environment on my sim.  I have a few ideas and I may even post pictures here. 

Hugs

No comments: