Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DJ Syriana Paine

Over the weekend I was reminded of someone's Birthday.  Sunday was DJ Syri's Birthday.  I actually blogged an interview with her here and a followup here.

So where is she now?  You may remember her from her days with Jake's Club Resort.  She was quite a regular for Time Warp Tuesday, Stripdown Thursday, and the weekly Saturday Theme party.

Syri was definitely a part of my SL Family.  I always had a great admiration for her and loved her DJ style and interactions. 

I also got to know her a bit more outside of the clubbing scene.  She always had a great sense of wit and wisdom to share.  Skype chats were also a great way to get to know her more.

I recently caught up with her on Facebook and have added her as a friend there.  She seems to be spending less time in SL now, but I just wanted to let you know that she is still around and not forgotten.

1 comment:

Jordyn Carnell said...

Yep.. far from forgotten.