Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

I love the San Francisco Skyline at night. If you have ever been to my home in SL you will find a huge copy of this on one of the outside walls.

So here we are at the beginning of a new year. I don't make resolutions each year, but I do spend some time looking back. 2010 in SL was pretty good. I met a few more people in some ways both in-world and out. Nickk Twist is a great guy who is getting his feet wet in SL and learning so much that SL has to offer. Social aspects are always filled with ups and downs, but i know we all learn from the experience.

Another new friend is Jett Shoreman. Jett is an amazing guy who has a lot to share in terms of building skills. He is warm and friendly and one of my new "groupies" who comes out to my DJ sets on Wednesdays at the Slot in San Francisco.

This was also the year I reached Plurk Karma 100. Boy what a ride that was. Yes, I am a plurkaholic. Follow me if you can.

I want to thank all my blog followers this past year and hope to blog more regularly in the new year. Hugs all around.

No comments: