Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Just a short post to let you know that I am still around. It's been a very very busy week. I attended a few things at Second Pride and a few Rez Day Parties. I have been trying to get into using Photoshop more. I have been experimenting with SL Photography working with backgrounds and poses. Not sure where that is all going at the moment, but it has peeked my interest. I also have 7 bunnies and had an unexpected nest appear this week in the pen. I am going to wait on starting the birth till I figure out how far I want to take this whole bunny thing. I only have a few, but they are an added task on top of my already busy SL work and social stuff. Rocky's retreat has been a great place for me to try out new projects and I hardly get to my "other" SL home. I also continue to update the various sites for Jake's Club Resort. Peace and hugs to all my followers.

No comments: