Saturday, July 11, 2009

What has Rocky been up to?

Rocky has been very busy in RL and SL. I took a refesher DJ course in SL last week. Had a great teacher and got some great tips on how to use SAM4. Now I need to work on building and organizing my music library, but I guess that will never end. While I have no great aspirations to be the next greatest SL DJ, its a skill to know for an impromptu party.

Last week I was also out sick for a few days. Not sure what RL bug bit me, but I am happy to be back in SL with all my friends.

I spent a lot of time last night unpacking, weeding and filing all the "stuff" I got in the Make Him Over Hunt. It looks like a mix of some good and some not so good stuff, but it was fun. I still have a lot to unpack.

Duke has picked up a few SL work projects so he is a happy camper. I got to see him earlier today. Some of you have asked about him and yes he is still around. You just don't catch us out together as often as before.

That's about it for now. Hope to see you all inworld very soon. Hugs.

No comments: