Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Are we human...or are we dancers?

My good friend Brady has said that Rocky is a curious person. I was thinking about this last night as I was loading dance pictures of Duke and I into a picture viewer. As I watched the pictures cycle through the viewer I could not help but smile at where I have come in terms of my relationship with Duke. My sense of wonder involves how this can even happen here in this world we call Second Life. What is it about the person behind the avatar that is both intriguing and very much human? The answer comes when we are able to see more deeply and beyond the exterior. When we are able to feel comfortable with and grow fond of someone it feels right. Crazy? It just boggles my mind, but maybe I just need to stop analyzing, let go, and enjoy this moment in time.

No comments: