Friday, January 9, 2009

Coming up for air

I'ts been a very busy week for me here in-world. On Tuesday, I was out shopping with the other "Jake's Boys" looking for outfits for the upcoming Havana Nights theme on Saturday. Wednesday was the photoshoot with Brady and a quick outfit change at the last minute. Thanks Ritch for the Matador idea. I love the flexi prim sash and cape. Last night was the rehearsal for the Beefcake Fashion Show also coming up on Saturday at 6:30 SLT. This is gonna be another first for Rocky. Exciting and nervous about it, but I am sure it will be a lot of fun. Then it was a rush to our weekly "Thursday Strip Down" at Jake's. I ended the evening/early morning back at home with some very humorous family chat in conference. Gawd I love my SL family. You guys are too much. Smiles and Hugs.

No comments: