Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Turn a Good Deed

Last night I was out exploring the Notata Region. It's Troy's neighborhood. He finally caught up with me and we went traveling down this old brick road that runs just below his house. He was on a segway and I was walking. We then decided to go and get me one too. While we were at the place with all the cool "toys" we met a noob who was asking us about getting a job. This is when Troy and I realized that we probably should help the guy out with some helpful tips for getting started. We also passed him some Lindens and offered some advice on spending it wisely. In private IM we also recalled how we felt when we landed in SL and how we were very fortunate to meet up with some really great residents who helped us get started and even continue to help us along our own journey.

No comments: