Thursday, December 4, 2008

What did you do last night?

Just a quick post recap. I logged on afterwork and went exploring around. It's still amazing to see all the creative things residents have done in SL. Lots of nice things to see. I worked on building a cover for my sandbox at home. Snow is everywhere at home. I got an IM from my friend Zak Exonar. We went to a couple of shopping places and chatted a bit. Then he went off to bed. I got an invite from my friend Troy to join him and his friends over at Hypnotic Nights Club and Mini Mall. It was a lot of fun and I got to meet a few more people. It was a blast trying out the dances and doing them in sync. We looked pretty hot. I gave Troy a goodnight hug and off he went. Then I went home and tried on my outfit for Saturday that Ritch had suggested. Ughhh. That turned out to be a little bit of a disaster. I could not remove the hair. Yes, Rocky paniced a little. I invited my friend Tyler over to see how it looked and he helped me figure out how to put cute and sexy Rocky back together. We chatted and danced for awhile in my living room. My friend Kritz sent me an IM and wanted to hang for a little bit, but I was just too tired from all the adventure so I declined. Wow what a full evening. What do you think?

No comments: