Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wedding Bells are Ringing

I am going to attend my first SL wedding. My friends Brady and Troy are going to "tie the knot" this coming Sunday at 1pm SLT. Wow! Very exciting. So what is this going to be like? I have no idea, but I am looking forward to it.

Last night I got a TP invite to pick up my tuxedo at Blaze. It's a green one -- Brady's favorite color.

I did some checking and apparently weddings can be big business in SL. You can even hire a wedding planner to help you out with all the details.

Brady and Troy will make a great couple. I have known them both since my earlier days here in SL. I have witnessed them both grow in their realtionship over time. There is no doubt in my mind that they share a great love for each other. I wish them all the best.

No comments: