Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where is Rocky?

I went to start up my computer on Monday night and discovered that my hard drive was corrupt. Yep, the darn thing would not even boot up. Lost music, photos and other files. Fortunately I had been transferring a lot of them to my external drive. Not sure what else I lost, but I guess I will know as time goes on.

The good news is that I had been looking at replacing my 6 year old Dell with something newer and looking at the Dell XPS line. So yesterday I went online, took a leap and ordered one. Call it an early RL Bday gift for Rocky. It should arrive by next Tuesday so it looks like I will be absent from SL for the time being. I will still be alerted when there are visitors to my home while I am away. Hehehe. Rocky is blogging from RL work, so I will keep you updated here.

No comments: