Sunday, March 8, 2015

Adonis Heights Radio Party

On Saturday we had a party at my Lakeview Deck for the Adonis Heights Radio 2nd year on air.  I was not sure what to expect and I did mention it in a few of my social media channels including events.secondlife.com.  Attendance was light and I am not sure what the reason is for that.  Timing perhaps?  It seems like residents are being pulled in all sorts of directions by contests with huge L$ prize and Best in this and that.  It's incredible the amount of pull people will do to get people to join their events.

My approach is simple.  I put it out there and see what floats.  I have been in Second Life for almost 7 years (my rez day is in May) so this is nothing really new.  Attendance always seems to be on a roller coaster until "The Next Big Thing".

My radio project is not a huge amount of time and investment so I will continue to provide this for those who want to listen to my favorite blend of music.  You can listen in-world and out here or grab the Tune-in app and listen on your mobile device.

No comments: