Thursday, November 20, 2014

Music Connects Us All @ Adonis Heights Radio

There is something very special about how music plays a part in our lives. There is always something that strikes a certain mood. That's what I like about the wide range of music I enjoy. DJ, Club, Dance, House, Trance, Techno, Pop, and even Classical music. Besides exploring the grid and shopping (among other things), you can find me dancing in a club a few nights of the week.

So why is that you may wonder? Well the social nature is definitely a plus that I have come to grow into and appreciate. 


I am currently the Director for Adonis Heights Radio.  A 24/7 station that has been on air since January 2013.  Search for us on Tunein and grab the app.  You can also listen at this link: http://centmas.neostreams.info:2199/start/rockridgec2/

No comments: